Silence, Noise and Infinity (Stream of Consciousness)

Silence, Noise and Infinity

  

One deep breath. It expands. Infinity becomes just a tiny bit larger. 

Deep within and deep without, I find the same. 

Deep within and deep without, all is the same. I once thought 

silence was the absence of noise. Then, noise became 

a revolution against silence. Every bit of noise was a hammer 

strike. Every bit of noise was a form of chaos created 

in order to upset the natural order of things. Now I know 

things to be different. Silence and Noise are one. 

A harmonious back and forth. A harmonious up and down, 

left and right. A harmonious dance. One deep breath. 

It expands. Infinity is a tiny bit larger. Deep within and deep 

without, I see myself. Deep within and deep without, 

I see the infinite. I once thought everything would come to 

an end. I once thought there was an end to the great here 

and the great beyond. Then I learned energy is never created 

or destroyed, but always simply transformed into 

something else. Now I know both to be true. Things come to 

an end, and yet they don’t. Appearances fade. The Physical 

changes. What we see, what we touch, it can’t go on forever, 

it was never meant to. It was always meant 

to be temporary. Denying this is what causes suffering. 

However. The immaterial, what we feel, what we sense, all 

the love that was ever put in every breath of air continues on 

and on. There are things that were meant to go on 

forever. Part of us ends, part of us lives on. We come here 

and forget the part that lives on. We become familiar with

the part that ends and identify as it. This causes great 

suffering. Seek the part that lives on. Seek the part that is 

eternal. One deep breath and it expands. Infinity becomes 

just a tiny bit larger.

Comentários